Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
No one injured in drive-by shooting in Salem
No one was injured in the 8:45 p.m. incident at 17 Lake St.
The shooting was reported by a neighbor walking his dog. He saw a two-toned Honda sedan with a distinctive white rear end, and several people in it, stop in front of 17 Lake St. about 8:45 p.m.
He then heard several gunshots and watched the car drive off. Police recovered three pistol rounds which lodged into the side of the home.
Later in the evening, Massachusetts State Police located an abandoned vehicle on Interstate 495 that matched the description of the car in the drive-by shooting and called Salem police. The car was seized as evidence.
Salem police detectives are trying to determine if that car was involved in the shooting.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incesed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH native holds lead spot in Iditarod
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?