Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
No one injured in drive-by shooting in Salem
No one was injured in the 8:45 p.m. incident at 17 Lake St.
The shooting was reported by a neighbor walking his dog. He saw a two-toned Honda sedan with a distinctive white rear end, and several people in it, stop in front of 17 Lake St. about 8:45 p.m.
He then heard several gunshots and watched the car drive off. Police recovered three pistol rounds which lodged into the side of the home.
Later in the evening, Massachusetts State Police located an abandoned vehicle on Interstate 495 that matched the description of the car in the drive-by shooting and called Salem police. The car was seized as evidence.
Salem police detectives are trying to determine if that car was involved in the shooting.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Owner sought after fatal pitbull attack near Tuckerman Ravine - 0
- Big smiles as Market Basket customers and workers return - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Patnode poised to win NH Weekly Series crown - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 1
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 9
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917