Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
No one injured in drive-by shooting in Salem
No one was injured in the 8:45 p.m. incident at 17 Lake St.
The shooting was reported by a neighbor walking his dog. He saw a two-toned Honda sedan with a distinctive white rear end, and several people in it, stop in front of 17 Lake St. about 8:45 p.m.
He then heard several gunshots and watched the car drive off. Police recovered three pistol rounds which lodged into the side of the home.
Later in the evening, Massachusetts State Police located an abandoned vehicle on Interstate 495 that matched the description of the car in the drive-by shooting and called Salem police. The car was seized as evidence.
Salem police detectives are trying to determine if that car was involved in the shooting.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Argentina tops Netherlands in shootout to reach final - 0
- Uehara named to AL all-star team - 0
- Stocks up after Fed minutes on 'easy money' exit - 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Posting of recent standoff has Free Keene bloggers taking heat - 0
- Seeking to upend Hobby Lobby court ruling, federal legislation crafted - 0
- Firefighters rescue five 'lucky ducks' in Londonderry - 0
- Abortion clinic buffer put on hold after court ruling - 1
- FairPoint union members to meet and talk strike - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917