Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
No one injured in drive-by shooting in Salem
No one was injured in the 8:45 p.m. incident at 17 Lake St.
The shooting was reported by a neighbor walking his dog. He saw a two-toned Honda sedan with a distinctive white rear end, and several people in it, stop in front of 17 Lake St. about 8:45 p.m.
He then heard several gunshots and watched the car drive off. Police recovered three pistol rounds which lodged into the side of the home.
Later in the evening, Massachusetts State Police located an abandoned vehicle on Interstate 495 that matched the description of the car in the drive-by shooting and called Salem police. The car was seized as evidence.
Salem police detectives are trying to determine if that car was involved in the shooting.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 3
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 1
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- UNH's logo: Hip ... for now - 0
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Bears sink Cowboys in frigid battle - 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 2
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 3
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424