Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
No one injured in drive-by shooting in Salem
No one was injured in the 8:45 p.m. incident at 17 Lake St.
The shooting was reported by a neighbor walking his dog. He saw a two-toned Honda sedan with a distinctive white rear end, and several people in it, stop in front of 17 Lake St. about 8:45 p.m.
He then heard several gunshots and watched the car drive off. Police recovered three pistol rounds which lodged into the side of the home.
Later in the evening, Massachusetts State Police located an abandoned vehicle on Interstate 495 that matched the description of the car in the drive-by shooting and called Salem police. The car was seized as evidence.
Salem police detectives are trying to determine if that car was involved in the shooting.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 3
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 4
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 3
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax