Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Laconia teen arrested in knife assault on stepdad
Jason D. Labonville, 17, of 26 Messer St., was arrested Tuesday night and charged with second-degree assault.
Just before 6 p.m. Tuesday, police received a 911 call from Labonville's mother telling them her husband had been cut with a knife.
Police said Labonville had a disagreement with his stepfather who was sliced on his lower forearm with a knife, leaving a 4- to 5-inch wound.
What's next: Labonville was released on personal recognizance bail with a March 28 arraignment date at 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon' - 1
- Sheriff, chief question Shaheen’s recent vote on controversial Obama nominee - 0
- Low turnout seen in early Lakes Region polling - 0
- Goffstown residents slow to vote so far - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Milton residents considering big issues at the polls Tuesday - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Voting is not just for adults in Windham - 0
- Voter turnout is low but steady in Bedford - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus