Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Laconia teen arrested in knife assault on stepdad
Jason D. Labonville, 17, of 26 Messer St., was arrested Tuesday night and charged with second-degree assault.
Just before 6 p.m. Tuesday, police received a 911 call from Labonville's mother telling them her husband had been cut with a knife.
Police said Labonville had a disagreement with his stepfather who was sliced on his lower forearm with a knife, leaving a 4- to 5-inch wound.
What's next: Labonville was released on personal recognizance bail with a March 28 arraignment date at 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 33
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424