Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Laconia teen arrested in knife assault on stepdad
Jason D. Labonville, 17, of 26 Messer St., was arrested Tuesday night and charged with second-degree assault.
Just before 6 p.m. Tuesday, police received a 911 call from Labonville's mother telling them her husband had been cut with a knife.
Police said Labonville had a disagreement with his stepfather who was sliced on his lower forearm with a knife, leaving a 4- to 5-inch wound.
What's next: Labonville was released on personal recognizance bail with a March 28 arraignment date at 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424