Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Laconia teen arrested in knife assault on stepdad
Jason D. Labonville, 17, of 26 Messer St., was arrested Tuesday night and charged with second-degree assault.
Just before 6 p.m. Tuesday, police received a 911 call from Labonville's mother telling them her husband had been cut with a knife.
Police said Labonville had a disagreement with his stepfather who was sliced on his lower forearm with a knife, leaving a 4- to 5-inch wound.
What's next: Labonville was released on personal recognizance bail with a March 28 arraignment date at 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 1
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 6
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 1
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917