Seacoast Episcopal churches announce Ash Wednesday schedule
on Ash Wednesday, Feb. 13, the Holy Eucharist with the Imposition of Ashes will occur in each church.
Trinity Church, 200 High St., Hampton, will hold its service at noon. The service at Christ Church, located at 1035 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, will be held at 7 p.m.
Sunday services throughout the Lenten season strike a simpler, more penitential tone than those normally offered through the rest of the year.
On the first Sunday of Lent, Feb. 17, Christ Church's 10:30 a.m. service will begin with the Great Litany in procession.
At Trinity Church's 8:45 a.m. Eucharist that day, the Penitential Order will be offered.
More information on any of the above programs may be obtained by accessing the church web sites: christepiscopalchurch.us or trinityhampton.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
- Monarchs fall, settle for two-win weekend - 0
- Ian Clark's Monarchs Notebook: Berube makes most of his shot - 0
- Red-hot Monarchs top Wolf Pack on the road - 0
- Deslauriers comes through in the Nick of time for Monarchs - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Rookie makes most of chance - 0
- Monarchs cut Ullrich - 0
- Monarchs fall in Sunday shootout - 0
- Sabourin's two goals pace Monarchs past P-Bruins - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police recover shell casings in gunfire incident on Taylor Street - 1
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball Preview: Top dogs still have lots of bite - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 3
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 1
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
- Are Concord school officials right to ban a parent from praying outside high school each morning?
- Total Votes: 466