NHIAA Roundup: Trinity, Guertin skaters triumph
Impending storm forces high school sports schedule changes
NHIAA Boys' Hockey: Londonderry skaters top arch-rival Pinkerton
NHIAA Boys' Hockey: Dover skaters defeat Bedford
NHIAA Scoreboard, Feb. 6, 2013
The Pioneers (9-3-1) and Marauders (5-6-2) traded goals in the first and third periods before Collins ended the stalemate, scoring off an assist from Tyler Tamboris at 11:16. Tamboris and Mitch Myers also scored for Trinity.
Ben Turner and Nick Bowen scored for Hanover. Bowen assisted on the first goal and scored the second one 15 seconds after Trinity had taken a 2-1 lead midway through the third period.
Bishop Guertin 4, Central 2: At Manchester, the up and down season of the Cardinals (6-6) hit a high note as they knocked off the Little Green (8-4) at the JFK Coliseum. Matt Blais had a pair of goals for BG, including an empty net tally to ice the game with 20 seconds left. Trevor Malmgren and Cole Anderson scored for Central.
Memorial 7, St. Thomas 4: In Dover, Brendan Sullivan and Bryce Jacob each scored two goals for Memorial (10-3) which fired 54 shots on net. T.J. Boulanger gave the Saints the early lead, but Jacab Boylan, Adam Tack, Sullivan and Ethan Pollock netted consecutive goals in the first period for a 4-3 Memorial lead.
Sullivan made it 5-3 just 56 seconds into the third frame before Jacob scored twice in a five-minute span to ice the win. Sullivan and Nick Burgess each had two assists in the win while Pollock, Tack, Kyle Broussard, Brady Sufat, Colin Williamson, Brady McNulty, Bryan Syrene and Andrew Putney each had an assist. Memorial will host Bishop Brady Saturday at 4:30 p.m. at JFK Coliseum.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- NHIAA track meets rescheduled to Sunday - 0
- High School Lacrosse: Trinity a pushover no longer - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Santos hits milestone in BG girls’ lacrosse win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- Milford's Morgan Andrews named Gatorade NationalGirls Soccer Player of the Year - 0
- Goffstown team to beat in NHIAA Div. II baseball tourney - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fisher Cats, New Britain split - 0
- Ayotte praises first responders, veterans - 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard holds change of command ceremony - 0
- Sons' overdoses spur father to share his story with others - 0
- Miller ready to spell, but doesn't want to go 'Dutch' - 0
- Weather to slowly improve over long weekend - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- Golf cart to make visits to veterans cemetery easier - 0
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
Memorial Day services, events around NH