Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
City man popped doing 134 mph down I-293
Wagner said Daniel Pirok, 34, was inebriated when police began a chase near the Mall of New Hampshire about 2 a.m. Thursday that didn't end until Pirok was in Bedford. He was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance.
Wagner said police obtained a search warrant and found a loaded handgun, cocaine, a "large sum of money," an AK-47 rifle and an AR-15 rifle.
He said Pirok had a permit to carry the handgun. He said Pirok had two high-capacity clips for the rifles. The clips were filled with bullets, but not loaded into the weapons, he said.
Wagner said police obtained a warrant to search Pirok's home, where police found scales, plastic bags, a small amount of cocaine, 30 unidentified pills and $6,000 in cash.
Pirok was being held Thursday at Valley Street jail in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 2
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 6
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 6
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483