Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
City man popped doing 134 mph down I-293
Wagner said Daniel Pirok, 34, was inebriated when police began a chase near the Mall of New Hampshire about 2 a.m. Thursday that didn't end until Pirok was in Bedford. He was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance.
Wagner said police obtained a search warrant and found a loaded handgun, cocaine, a "large sum of money," an AK-47 rifle and an AR-15 rifle.
He said Pirok had a permit to carry the handgun. He said Pirok had two high-capacity clips for the rifles. The clips were filled with bullets, but not loaded into the weapons, he said.
Wagner said police obtained a warrant to search Pirok's home, where police found scales, plastic bags, a small amount of cocaine, 30 unidentified pills and $6,000 in cash.
Pirok was being held Thursday at Valley Street jail in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
- Retail sales up but stocks drop - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424