May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
City man popped doing 134 mph down I-293
Wagner said Daniel Pirok, 34, was inebriated when police began a chase near the Mall of New Hampshire about 2 a.m. Thursday that didn't end until Pirok was in Bedford. He was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance.
Wagner said police obtained a search warrant and found a loaded handgun, cocaine, a "large sum of money," an AK-47 rifle and an AR-15 rifle.
He said Pirok had a permit to carry the handgun. He said Pirok had two high-capacity clips for the rifles. The clips were filled with bullets, but not loaded into the weapons, he said.
Wagner said police obtained a warrant to search Pirok's home, where police found scales, plastic bags, a small amount of cocaine, 30 unidentified pills and $6,000 in cash.
Pirok was being held Thursday at Valley Street jail in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
For the people: A century of the NH primary
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424