Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
City man popped doing 134 mph down I-293
Wagner said Daniel Pirok, 34, was inebriated when police began a chase near the Mall of New Hampshire about 2 a.m. Thursday that didn't end until Pirok was in Bedford. He was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance.
Wagner said police obtained a search warrant and found a loaded handgun, cocaine, a "large sum of money," an AK-47 rifle and an AR-15 rifle.
He said Pirok had a permit to carry the handgun. He said Pirok had two high-capacity clips for the rifles. The clips were filled with bullets, but not loaded into the weapons, he said.
Wagner said police obtained a warrant to search Pirok's home, where police found scales, plastic bags, a small amount of cocaine, 30 unidentified pills and $6,000 in cash.
Pirok was being held Thursday at Valley Street jail in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 21
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917