Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
City man popped doing 134 mph down I-293
Wagner said Daniel Pirok, 34, was inebriated when police began a chase near the Mall of New Hampshire about 2 a.m. Thursday that didn't end until Pirok was in Bedford. He was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance.
Wagner said police obtained a search warrant and found a loaded handgun, cocaine, a "large sum of money," an AK-47 rifle and an AR-15 rifle.
He said Pirok had a permit to carry the handgun. He said Pirok had two high-capacity clips for the rifles. The clips were filled with bullets, but not loaded into the weapons, he said.
Wagner said police obtained a warrant to search Pirok's home, where police found scales, plastic bags, a small amount of cocaine, 30 unidentified pills and $6,000 in cash.
Pirok was being held Thursday at Valley Street jail in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 9
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917