Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Fugitive of the Week: Thomas J. Golliver
Golliver, 23, is wanted on warrants from U.S. District Court for probation violations on an original charge of conspiracy to distribute narcotics.
He is described as 5-feet-7, 160 pounds, with green eyes and brown hair. He has "Vendetta" tattooed on his fingers, a tattoo on his right eye and sleeve tattoos on both arms. He also has piercings on his ears and lower lip. He was known to be living in Manchester or Keene, and is likely still in one of those areas.
The U.S. Marshals Service advises the public not to attempt to apprehend a fugitive, who should be considered armed and dangerous. Instead, report any information to the U.S. Marshals Service's Concord office at 225-1632.
For more information visit usmarshals.gov/district/nh
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 0
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
When company comes, opt for variety
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917