Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Fugitive of the Week: Thomas J. Golliver
Golliver, 23, is wanted on warrants from U.S. District Court for probation violations on an original charge of conspiracy to distribute narcotics.
He is described as 5-feet-7, 160 pounds, with green eyes and brown hair. He has "Vendetta" tattooed on his fingers, a tattoo on his right eye and sleeve tattoos on both arms. He also has piercings on his ears and lower lip. He was known to be living in Manchester or Keene, and is likely still in one of those areas.
The U.S. Marshals Service advises the public not to attempt to apprehend a fugitive, who should be considered armed and dangerous. Instead, report any information to the U.S. Marshals Service's Concord office at 225-1632.
For more information visit usmarshals.gov/district/nh
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 0
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 0
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483