Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Fugitive of the Week: Thomas J. Golliver
Golliver, 23, is wanted on warrants from U.S. District Court for probation violations on an original charge of conspiracy to distribute narcotics.
He is described as 5-feet-7, 160 pounds, with green eyes and brown hair. He has "Vendetta" tattooed on his fingers, a tattoo on his right eye and sleeve tattoos on both arms. He also has piercings on his ears and lower lip. He was known to be living in Manchester or Keene, and is likely still in one of those areas.
The U.S. Marshals Service advises the public not to attempt to apprehend a fugitive, who should be considered armed and dangerous. Instead, report any information to the U.S. Marshals Service's Concord office at 225-1632.
For more information visit usmarshals.gov/district/nh
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Derry woman faces charges after nearly hitting Salem police officers - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 1
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 2
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Meriam Ibrahim, Sudanese family arriving in Manchester tonight - 1
- Pembroke couple recovering from injuries in Dixville ATV crash - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 5
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 1
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917