Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Portsmouth jewelry store burglarized
Police received an alarm call from Chrisrial and Company Jewelers at 28 Deer St. around 4 a.m. Thursday.
Within minutes, patrol officers were on scene and discovered the glass door to the building and an entrance door to the jewelry store itself had been smashed. Police said a 30-pound dumbbell left at the scene was used to break both glass doors.
Several glass cases were also smashed and an undisclosed amount of jewelry was taken. Police said the suspect fled on foot.
Video surveillance captured images of the suspect who is described as a man of medium height and medium to heavy build. Police said he was wearing blue jeans, a dark belt, black boots, a black jacket or sweatshirt with a hood, light-colored gloves and may have had a dark mask covering his face.
Portsmouth police officers along with a New Hampshire State Police K-9 unit conducted a search of the area but the suspect was not located.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 2
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 14
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917