May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Portsmouth jewelry store burglarized
Police received an alarm call from Chrisrial and Company Jewelers at 28 Deer St. around 4 a.m. Thursday.
Within minutes, patrol officers were on scene and discovered the glass door to the building and an entrance door to the jewelry store itself had been smashed. Police said a 30-pound dumbbell left at the scene was used to break both glass doors.
Several glass cases were also smashed and an undisclosed amount of jewelry was taken. Police said the suspect fled on foot.
Video surveillance captured images of the suspect who is described as a man of medium height and medium to heavy build. Police said he was wearing blue jeans, a dark belt, black boots, a black jacket or sweatshirt with a hood, light-colored gloves and may have had a dark mask covering his face.
Portsmouth police officers along with a New Hampshire State Police K-9 unit conducted a search of the area but the suspect was not located.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 26
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Stonyfield founder tells FPU grads to ask, 'Why not?' - 0
- NH troopers help Boston victims - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424