Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Mass. residents arrested in Bedford in stolen car
Alesandra Castro, 30, and Ashley Dallaire, 28, were arrested about noon Wednesday after police pulled their car over at South River Road and Hull Lane.
The car was reported stolen out of Lowell.
Both were arrested and, while being booked at the police sation, were found to be in possession of controlled drugs.
Castro is charged with receiving stolen property, possession of controlled drugs and driving with a suspended license. Dallaire is charged with receiving stolen proeprty and possession of a controlled drug. She also was arrested on a bench warrant.
Both are being detained at the Valley Street jail in Manchester, he on $10,000 cash bail and she on $3,000 cash bail, pending arraignment Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 2
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'