Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Mass. residents arrested in Bedford in stolen car
Alesandra Castro, 30, and Ashley Dallaire, 28, were arrested about noon Wednesday after police pulled their car over at South River Road and Hull Lane.
The car was reported stolen out of Lowell.
Both were arrested and, while being booked at the police sation, were found to be in possession of controlled drugs.
Castro is charged with receiving stolen property, possession of controlled drugs and driving with a suspended license. Dallaire is charged with receiving stolen proeprty and possession of a controlled drug. She also was arrested on a bench warrant.
Both are being detained at the Valley Street jail in Manchester, he on $10,000 cash bail and she on $3,000 cash bail, pending arraignment Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A Derry man pleads innocent to falsely claiming a master electrician license - 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man arrested on domestic violence charges - 0
- I-93 northbound in Londonderry open again after crash - 0
- State Supreme Court hearing arguments in education tax credit case - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 8
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: No doubt about it, Fisher Cats still confident - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 3
Manchester settles with federal civil rights agency over minority students in advanced courses
Lawmakers fight to find Medicaid fix
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917