Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Mass. residents arrested in Bedford in stolen car
Alesandra Castro, 30, and Ashley Dallaire, 28, were arrested about noon Wednesday after police pulled their car over at South River Road and Hull Lane.
The car was reported stolen out of Lowell.
Both were arrested and, while being booked at the police sation, were found to be in possession of controlled drugs.
Castro is charged with receiving stolen property, possession of controlled drugs and driving with a suspended license. Dallaire is charged with receiving stolen proeprty and possession of a controlled drug. She also was arrested on a bench warrant.
Both are being detained at the Valley Street jail in Manchester, he on $10,000 cash bail and she on $3,000 cash bail, pending arraignment Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 0
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Derry to receive speed sign through donation - 0
- NH Senate Roundup: Marijuana penalties to remain the same in Granite State - 0
- Extreme skier enjoys second round of luck - 0
Sox rally in ninth to win
Court rules couple can sue Bob's Discount Furniture over automated calls regarding delivery
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917