Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Mass. residents arrested in Bedford in stolen car
Alesandra Castro, 30, and Ashley Dallaire, 28, were arrested about noon Wednesday after police pulled their car over at South River Road and Hull Lane.
The car was reported stolen out of Lowell.
Both were arrested and, while being booked at the police sation, were found to be in possession of controlled drugs.
Castro is charged with receiving stolen property, possession of controlled drugs and driving with a suspended license. Dallaire is charged with receiving stolen proeprty and possession of a controlled drug. She also was arrested on a bench warrant.
Both are being detained at the Valley Street jail in Manchester, he on $10,000 cash bail and she on $3,000 cash bail, pending arraignment Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 2
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 14
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917