May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Gun pulled in Manchester road-rage incident
The man, who police did not identify in a news release, said the incident happened about 4 p.m. Immediately after, the other driver followed him as he drove east on Auburn Street and south on Wilson Street, according to the police report.
When the man came to a red light at Valley Street, the driver was still behind him in his sky blue, older-model Ford Taurus. The man watched through his rear-view mirror as the other driver motioned toward him and pointed a firearm into the air.The driver of the Taurus then got out of his car and started walking toward him.
Although the driver did not appear to be carrying the gun, the man was concerned for his safety and took off, heading straight to the police station about two blocks away.
The armed driver is described as a 300-pound black man in his 30s. He was wearing a beige sweatshirt, blue jeans and a red and black winter hat.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 0
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 0
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Dunn homer paces White Sox over Red Sox
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Pat Buchanan: For what should Americans die?
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424