May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Gun pulled in Manchester road-rage incident
The man, who police did not identify in a news release, said the incident happened about 4 p.m. Immediately after, the other driver followed him as he drove east on Auburn Street and south on Wilson Street, according to the police report.
When the man came to a red light at Valley Street, the driver was still behind him in his sky blue, older-model Ford Taurus. The man watched through his rear-view mirror as the other driver motioned toward him and pointed a firearm into the air.The driver of the Taurus then got out of his car and started walking toward him.
Although the driver did not appear to be carrying the gun, the man was concerned for his safety and took off, heading straight to the police station about two blocks away.
The armed driver is described as a 300-pound black man in his 30s. He was wearing a beige sweatshirt, blue jeans and a red and black winter hat.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424