May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Gun pulled in Manchester road-rage incident
The man, who police did not identify in a news release, said the incident happened about 4 p.m. Immediately after, the other driver followed him as he drove east on Auburn Street and south on Wilson Street, according to the police report.
When the man came to a red light at Valley Street, the driver was still behind him in his sky blue, older-model Ford Taurus. The man watched through his rear-view mirror as the other driver motioned toward him and pointed a firearm into the air.The driver of the Taurus then got out of his car and started walking toward him.
Although the driver did not appear to be carrying the gun, the man was concerned for his safety and took off, heading straight to the police station about two blocks away.
The armed driver is described as a 300-pound black man in his 30s. He was wearing a beige sweatshirt, blue jeans and a red and black winter hat.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 5
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 1
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 11
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424