Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Gun pulled in Manchester road-rage incident
The man, who police did not identify in a news release, said the incident happened about 4 p.m. Immediately after, the other driver followed him as he drove east on Auburn Street and south on Wilson Street, according to the police report.
When the man came to a red light at Valley Street, the driver was still behind him in his sky blue, older-model Ford Taurus. The man watched through his rear-view mirror as the other driver motioned toward him and pointed a firearm into the air.The driver of the Taurus then got out of his car and started walking toward him.
Although the driver did not appear to be carrying the gun, the man was concerned for his safety and took off, heading straight to the police station about two blocks away.
The armed driver is described as a 300-pound black man in his 30s. He was wearing a beige sweatshirt, blue jeans and a red and black winter hat.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'