May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Gun pulled in Manchester road-rage incident
The man, who police did not identify in a news release, said the incident happened about 4 p.m. Immediately after, the other driver followed him as he drove east on Auburn Street and south on Wilson Street, according to the police report.
When the man came to a red light at Valley Street, the driver was still behind him in his sky blue, older-model Ford Taurus. The man watched through his rear-view mirror as the other driver motioned toward him and pointed a firearm into the air.The driver of the Taurus then got out of his car and started walking toward him.
Although the driver did not appear to be carrying the gun, the man was concerned for his safety and took off, heading straight to the police station about two blocks away.
The armed driver is described as a 300-pound black man in his 30s. He was wearing a beige sweatshirt, blue jeans and a red and black winter hat.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 9
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424