Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Five teens arrested in Londonderry on drug charges
The incident was reported shortly before 7:30 p.m. by the anonymous caller, who observed two young men exit the vehicle, walk around to the back of the 14 Buckthorn St. home and run back to the car several times.
Police arrested Dylan Cole, 17; Robert Hart, 17; Jake Welch, 17; and Corey Josef Baum, 18. Also arrested was Thomas Ryan Beedham, 17, whose address is listed as 14 Buckthorn St.
Each of the five young men was charged with possession of controlled/narcotic drugs.
Police Lt. Tim Jones said further details of the incident were not available, and the case remains under investigation.
Cole, Hart and Welch were each released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail; Beedham and Baum were each released on $1,500 personal recognizance bail.
All five will appear in the Derry District Court on Feb. 25.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 3
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Rondo leads Celtics past Nets
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief