Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Five teens arrested in Londonderry on drug charges
The incident was reported shortly before 7:30 p.m. by the anonymous caller, who observed two young men exit the vehicle, walk around to the back of the 14 Buckthorn St. home and run back to the car several times.
Police arrested Dylan Cole, 17; Robert Hart, 17; Jake Welch, 17; and Corey Josef Baum, 18. Also arrested was Thomas Ryan Beedham, 17, whose address is listed as 14 Buckthorn St.
Each of the five young men was charged with possession of controlled/narcotic drugs.
Police Lt. Tim Jones said further details of the incident were not available, and the case remains under investigation.
Cole, Hart and Welch were each released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail; Beedham and Baum were each released on $1,500 personal recognizance bail.
All five will appear in the Derry District Court on Feb. 25.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 1
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 4
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 9
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483