Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Five teens arrested in Londonderry on drug charges
The incident was reported shortly before 7:30 p.m. by the anonymous caller, who observed two young men exit the vehicle, walk around to the back of the 14 Buckthorn St. home and run back to the car several times.
Police arrested Dylan Cole, 17; Robert Hart, 17; Jake Welch, 17; and Corey Josef Baum, 18. Also arrested was Thomas Ryan Beedham, 17, whose address is listed as 14 Buckthorn St.
Each of the five young men was charged with possession of controlled/narcotic drugs.
Police Lt. Tim Jones said further details of the incident were not available, and the case remains under investigation.
Cole, Hart and Welch were each released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail; Beedham and Baum were each released on $1,500 personal recognizance bail.
All five will appear in the Derry District Court on Feb. 25.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wintery weather doesn’t cut NH crime, but it can change it - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Police make arrest in Pembroke embezzlement case - 1
- Police seek robber of Nashua convenience store - 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 1
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 4
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 4
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Yet another must-win scenario for men's hockey team - 0
- Nashua mayor to aldermen: Don’t alter rules on city contracts - 0
- Merrimack-Trinity semifinal to be followed by Memorial-Central in Div. I basketball - 0
- Pinkerton-Londonderry rivalry set for Div. I hockey semifinal - 1
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 0
- Parking lot study to go before Peterborough voters - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
- Board of Education to vote on Nashua North High principal - 0
- Pembroke Academy wants to help at-risk students - 0
For New Hampshire towns, it’s time to vote
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Blue shame: Obamacare's big change
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings