Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Five teens arrested in Londonderry on drug charges
The incident was reported shortly before 7:30 p.m. by the anonymous caller, who observed two young men exit the vehicle, walk around to the back of the 14 Buckthorn St. home and run back to the car several times.
Police arrested Dylan Cole, 17; Robert Hart, 17; Jake Welch, 17; and Corey Josef Baum, 18. Also arrested was Thomas Ryan Beedham, 17, whose address is listed as 14 Buckthorn St.
Each of the five young men was charged with possession of controlled/narcotic drugs.
Police Lt. Tim Jones said further details of the incident were not available, and the case remains under investigation.
Cole, Hart and Welch were each released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail; Beedham and Baum were each released on $1,500 personal recognizance bail.
All five will appear in the Derry District Court on Feb. 25.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 3
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester gas station burglarized - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 8
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424