Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Five teens arrested in Londonderry on drug charges
The incident was reported shortly before 7:30 p.m. by the anonymous caller, who observed two young men exit the vehicle, walk around to the back of the 14 Buckthorn St. home and run back to the car several times.
Police arrested Dylan Cole, 17; Robert Hart, 17; Jake Welch, 17; and Corey Josef Baum, 18. Also arrested was Thomas Ryan Beedham, 17, whose address is listed as 14 Buckthorn St.
Each of the five young men was charged with possession of controlled/narcotic drugs.
Police Lt. Tim Jones said further details of the incident were not available, and the case remains under investigation.
Cole, Hart and Welch were each released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail; Beedham and Baum were each released on $1,500 personal recognizance bail.
All five will appear in the Derry District Court on Feb. 25.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'