Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Gunman robs mall restaurant owner of day's receipts
The man told police he closed the Cajun Cafe for the night and about 9:15 p.m., he, his wife and child headed to their car parked outside the food court in the lot.
He was carrying his wife's purse, which contained the day's receipts, while she carried their young child.
When they reached their vehicle, a man standing next to an adjacent parked car approached him and demanded the purse. When the restaurant owner hesitated, the man pulled out a black handgun and threatened him with it.
The owner gave up his wife's white Coach purse, which also contained two iPhones and other items, along with the business receipts. The robber got into the passenger side of an older black four-door car, possibly a Toyota, which then took off out of the parking lot heading toward Sears.
The robber is described as a black man, 20 to 25 years old, about 5-foot-9 to 6-feet, with a thin to medium build. He wore his hair in braids and wore a black jacket over a brown sweatshirt, and dark pants.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- 3 men arrested for burglarizing car dealer - 0
- Alleged lip-biter faces more charges - 0
- Child left unattended while trio overdosed on heroin - 0
- Compounding company officials charged with murder - 0
- 'Resilient' teen has a long road to recovery - 0
- Kibby indictments detail months of depraved sexual violence and torture - 0
- Treasurer arraigned in theft from wool growers - 0
- Pet store burglary arrest leads to robbery charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
- Derry takes steps to improve rundown buildings - 0
- Derry fire chief is retiring - 0
- Tech conference sparks ideas and imagination - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483