June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Gunman robs mall restaurant owner of day's receipts
The man told police he closed the Cajun Cafe for the night and about 9:15 p.m., he, his wife and child headed to their car parked outside the food court in the lot.
He was carrying his wife's purse, which contained the day's receipts, while she carried their young child.
When they reached their vehicle, a man standing next to an adjacent parked car approached him and demanded the purse. When the restaurant owner hesitated, the man pulled out a black handgun and threatened him with it.
The owner gave up his wife's white Coach purse, which also contained two iPhones and other items, along with the business receipts. The robber got into the passenger side of an older black four-door car, possibly a Toyota, which then took off out of the parking lot heading toward Sears.
The robber is described as a black man, 20 to 25 years old, about 5-foot-9 to 6-feet, with a thin to medium build. He wore his hair in braids and wore a black jacket over a brown sweatshirt, and dark pants.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 29
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424