Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Gunman robs mall restaurant owner of day's receipts
The man told police he closed the Cajun Cafe for the night and about 9:15 p.m., he, his wife and child headed to their car parked outside the food court in the lot.
He was carrying his wife's purse, which contained the day's receipts, while she carried their young child.
When they reached their vehicle, a man standing next to an adjacent parked car approached him and demanded the purse. When the restaurant owner hesitated, the man pulled out a black handgun and threatened him with it.
The owner gave up his wife's white Coach purse, which also contained two iPhones and other items, along with the business receipts. The robber got into the passenger side of an older black four-door car, possibly a Toyota, which then took off out of the parking lot heading toward Sears.
The robber is described as a black man, 20 to 25 years old, about 5-foot-9 to 6-feet, with a thin to medium build. He wore his hair in braids and wore a black jacket over a brown sweatshirt, and dark pants.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus