Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Gunman robs mall restaurant owner of day's receipts
The man told police he closed the Cajun Cafe for the night and about 9:15 p.m., he, his wife and child headed to their car parked outside the food court in the lot.
He was carrying his wife's purse, which contained the day's receipts, while she carried their young child.
When they reached their vehicle, a man standing next to an adjacent parked car approached him and demanded the purse. When the restaurant owner hesitated, the man pulled out a black handgun and threatened him with it.
The owner gave up his wife's white Coach purse, which also contained two iPhones and other items, along with the business receipts. The robber got into the passenger side of an older black four-door car, possibly a Toyota, which then took off out of the parking lot heading toward Sears.
The robber is described as a black man, 20 to 25 years old, about 5-foot-9 to 6-feet, with a thin to medium build. He wore his hair in braids and wore a black jacket over a brown sweatshirt, and dark pants.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 0
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
When company comes, opt for variety
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
Market Basket community waits and watches
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917