Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Gunman robs mall restaurant owner of day's receipts
The man told police he closed the Cajun Cafe for the night and about 9:15 p.m., he, his wife and child headed to their car parked outside the food court in the lot.
He was carrying his wife's purse, which contained the day's receipts, while she carried their young child.
When they reached their vehicle, a man standing next to an adjacent parked car approached him and demanded the purse. When the restaurant owner hesitated, the man pulled out a black handgun and threatened him with it.
The owner gave up his wife's white Coach purse, which also contained two iPhones and other items, along with the business receipts. The robber got into the passenger side of an older black four-door car, possibly a Toyota, which then took off out of the parking lot heading toward Sears.
The robber is described as a black man, 20 to 25 years old, about 5-foot-9 to 6-feet, with a thin to medium build. He wore his hair in braids and wore a black jacket over a brown sweatshirt, and dark pants.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- GPS device locates stolen truck in Merrimack - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 1
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 19
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917