Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Salem police say informant reneged on deal so they arrest him
Originally, investigators on Jan. 28 agreed not to arrest Rafael Beaumed, 34, formerly of 7 Webster St., on drug charges at that time because he agreed to provide information to undercover detectives in other drug probes.
Deputy Chief Shawn J. Patten said Beaumed never came across with any information and, as it turned out, police were tipped he planned to move south, was packing up and had moving trucks at his residence.
As a result, undercover detectives obtained warrants for his arrest for possessing and transporting cocaine related to the Jan. 28 incident and arrested him Wednesday afternoon without incident in the parking lot at the Fisk School. He is being held on $5,000 cash bail. Patten also identified Beaumed as the only suspect in an arson last February that destroyed his 7 Webster St. home located near Canobie Lake Park.
Police said Beaumed has not been charged due to lack of evidence, but the investigation is ongoing.
News reports at the time said the Red Cross was helping the family of five, which included three children, who lost everything in the blaze. No one was home at the time, although two dogs made it out, and a cat perished.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 33
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424