Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Rochester driver arrested in hit-and-run
Beverly Shannon of 28 Periwinkle Drive was arrested Wednesday on a charge of conduct after an accident in connection with a Feb. 2 head-on crash at Columbus Avenue and Summer Street.
Robert Bregy, 50, of Somersworth, suffered injuries police described as not life threatening in the collision. He was driving a 1995 Honda Civic north on Columbus Avenue when a blue Buick, heading in the opposite direction, crossed the northbound lane and hit his car head-on.
The Honda's airbags deployed and the car was substantially damaged in the front. Bregy was transported by ambulance to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for treatment.
The Buick fled the scene, heading north on Milton Road, possibly into Farmington on Chestnut Hill Road. The car also had heavy front-end damage, was leaking fluid from the engine compartment, and had a damaged headlight.
After the crash, police received an anonymous tip from a citizen who identified Shannon as the driver. Investigators located her vehicle and arrested her.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
- No. 1 UConn women rout No. 2 Duke - 0
- Littleton boys earn victory over White Mountains - 0
- Bedford wrestlers top Goffstown - 0
- Patriots’ Wilfork maintains he’ll be back - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Bison are fast and furious - 0
- Central builds early lead, beats Pinkerton - 0
- Robust U.S. housing data point to strengthening economy - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424