May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Rochester driver arrested in hit-and-run
Beverly Shannon of 28 Periwinkle Drive was arrested Wednesday on a charge of conduct after an accident in connection with a Feb. 2 head-on crash at Columbus Avenue and Summer Street.
Robert Bregy, 50, of Somersworth, suffered injuries police described as not life threatening in the collision. He was driving a 1995 Honda Civic north on Columbus Avenue when a blue Buick, heading in the opposite direction, crossed the northbound lane and hit his car head-on.
The Honda's airbags deployed and the car was substantially damaged in the front. Bregy was transported by ambulance to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for treatment.
The Buick fled the scene, heading north on Milton Road, possibly into Farmington on Chestnut Hill Road. The car also had heavy front-end damage, was leaking fluid from the engine compartment, and had a damaged headlight.
After the crash, police received an anonymous tip from a citizen who identified Shannon as the driver. Investigators located her vehicle and arrested her.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424