Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Rochester driver arrested in hit-and-run
Beverly Shannon of 28 Periwinkle Drive was arrested Wednesday on a charge of conduct after an accident in connection with a Feb. 2 head-on crash at Columbus Avenue and Summer Street.
Robert Bregy, 50, of Somersworth, suffered injuries police described as not life threatening in the collision. He was driving a 1995 Honda Civic north on Columbus Avenue when a blue Buick, heading in the opposite direction, crossed the northbound lane and hit his car head-on.
The Honda's airbags deployed and the car was substantially damaged in the front. Bregy was transported by ambulance to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for treatment.
The Buick fled the scene, heading north on Milton Road, possibly into Farmington on Chestnut Hill Road. The car also had heavy front-end damage, was leaking fluid from the engine compartment, and had a damaged headlight.
After the crash, police received an anonymous tip from a citizen who identified Shannon as the driver. Investigators located her vehicle and arrested her.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 6
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424