Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Rochester driver arrested in hit-and-run
Beverly Shannon of 28 Periwinkle Drive was arrested Wednesday on a charge of conduct after an accident in connection with a Feb. 2 head-on crash at Columbus Avenue and Summer Street.
Robert Bregy, 50, of Somersworth, suffered injuries police described as not life threatening in the collision. He was driving a 1995 Honda Civic north on Columbus Avenue when a blue Buick, heading in the opposite direction, crossed the northbound lane and hit his car head-on.
The Honda's airbags deployed and the car was substantially damaged in the front. Bregy was transported by ambulance to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for treatment.
The Buick fled the scene, heading north on Milton Road, possibly into Farmington on Chestnut Hill Road. The car also had heavy front-end damage, was leaking fluid from the engine compartment, and had a damaged headlight.
After the crash, police received an anonymous tip from a citizen who identified Shannon as the driver. Investigators located her vehicle and arrested her.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 1
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 4
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 9
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483