Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Rochester driver arrested in hit-and-run
Beverly Shannon of 28 Periwinkle Drive was arrested Wednesday on a charge of conduct after an accident in connection with a Feb. 2 head-on crash at Columbus Avenue and Summer Street.
Robert Bregy, 50, of Somersworth, suffered injuries police described as not life threatening in the collision. He was driving a 1995 Honda Civic north on Columbus Avenue when a blue Buick, heading in the opposite direction, crossed the northbound lane and hit his car head-on.
The Honda's airbags deployed and the car was substantially damaged in the front. Bregy was transported by ambulance to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for treatment.
The Buick fled the scene, heading north on Milton Road, possibly into Farmington on Chestnut Hill Road. The car also had heavy front-end damage, was leaking fluid from the engine compartment, and had a damaged headlight.
After the crash, police received an anonymous tip from a citizen who identified Shannon as the driver. Investigators located her vehicle and arrested her.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief