Manchester schools to release students early Friday
In an advisory sent Thursday on Twitter, school officials announced the early release schedule for tomorrow. Elementary school students will be sent home at 11:15 a.m., middle school students will be released at 12:10 p.m., and high school students will leave at 12:53 p.m. There will be no afternoon kindergarten.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 5
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112