Manchester schools to release students early Friday
In an advisory sent Thursday on Twitter, school officials announced the early release schedule for tomorrow. Elementary school students will be sent home at 11:15 a.m., middle school students will be released at 12:10 p.m., and high school students will leave at 12:53 p.m. There will be no afternoon kindergarten.
READER COMMENTS: 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Queen City community to celebrate U.N. World Refugee Day today - 0
- Bethlehem Hebrew Congregation’s 93rd season has something for everyone - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
George Will: A case for upward mobility
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112