Manchester schools to release students early Friday
In an advisory sent Thursday on Twitter, school officials announced the early release schedule for tomorrow. Elementary school students will be sent home at 11:15 a.m., middle school students will be released at 12:10 p.m., and high school students will leave at 12:53 p.m. There will be no afternoon kindergarten.
READER COMMENTS: 23
- Updated: House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 9
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Updated: House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
License revocations for DWI announced
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112