Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Gilford voters amend town clerk, tax collector plan
Article 26, which would change the one-person town clerk and tax collector position to two part-time positions as a cost-saving measure, had its wording amended.
A reference indicating that a trend of splitting the position into two positions in New Hampshire towns was occurring was deleted, said Scott Dunn, the town administrator.
Voting is on March 12 at the Gilford Youth Center from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 1
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm