Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Gilford voters amend town clerk, tax collector plan
Article 26, which would change the one-person town clerk and tax collector position to two part-time positions as a cost-saving measure, had its wording amended.
A reference indicating that a trend of splitting the position into two positions in New Hampshire towns was occurring was deleted, said Scott Dunn, the town administrator.
Voting is on March 12 at the Gilford Youth Center from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 25
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist