Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Gilford voters amend town clerk, tax collector plan
Article 26, which would change the one-person town clerk and tax collector position to two part-time positions as a cost-saving measure, had its wording amended.
A reference indicating that a trend of splitting the position into two positions in New Hampshire towns was occurring was deleted, said Scott Dunn, the town administrator.
Voting is on March 12 at the Gilford Youth Center from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?